About Form 8822, Change of Address

Use Form 8822 to notify the Internal Revenue Service of a change to your home mailing address.

Current Products

          Form 8822

Recent Developments

          None at this time.

Other Items You May Find Useful

          All Revisions for Form 8822

          About Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party — Business

          Other Current Products

Comment on Form 8822

Use the Comment on Tax Forms and Publications web form to provide feedback on the content of this product. Although we cannot respond individually to each comment, we do appreciate your feedback and will consider all comments submitted.

CAUTION: We cannot respond to tax-related questions submitted using this page. Instead, please see our Tax Law Questions page.